Thursday, October 13, 2005

We don't need no steenking practice

I had to cancel our play practice for the second time this week tonight. At this point, we can't really use our stage much yet, because the girls are still playing volleyball in the gym there (tonight's their last home game before playoffs), so I had scheduled several practices just to run through the songs in the high school's music room. This was all well and good, except our piano player/accompaniest wasn't able to make a couple of practices this week, nor was my musical director due to prior and other commitments. It doesn't do the kids much good with just me there, as I can't really tell them anything about the music, other than whether it sounds good to me or not. So I ended up cancelling practices Tuesday and again tonight. I'm not really too worried about it as we're still in the very early stages and we should have plenty of time to make up for lost time now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home