Friday, September 23, 2005

TGIF

Wow, I put in a pretty long day today, although three of my classes were devoted primarily to reading today, so it was (relatively) quiet and I was able to get some work done, correcting tests and papers. I tend to collect a lot of assignments in my English 12 classes, and I've gotten a bit behind on grading them. I stayed until 5:00 p.m. tonight, an hour and fifty minutes after I could have gone home, doing more of that. I like to stay on Fridays sometimes, because most people (students and staff) vacate the building pretty quickly so it's quiet and I'm able to work mostly undisturbed, although a few students were hanging around tonight and came in to visit for a bit. I brought a bunch more papers/tests home that I want to get graded before Monday, but I'm looking forward to taking a day off tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home