Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Another week's gone by

I haven't posted anything new here in a week. I'm sure this is disappointing to my loyal reader(s). It's partly that I don't have much to say, and partly that I'm really busy at school now that rehearsals have begun for our fall production. There have been days when I leave the house at 7:30 in the morning and don't get home until 9:30 at night. Because of that, I've been contemplating eliminating the blog altogether, though I haven't made any decisions yet.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kootch,

Hope you don't decide to eliminate the blog. The great thing about them is that you don't have to do it on a schedule, only when you've got the free time or the inspiration. They're a great placeholder for thoughts, if nothing else.

Hope you're doing well, and that the arm is coming around.

11:33 PM  
Blogger Lover of Words, Books, Games, Theatre, Film, Art said...

What he said.

8:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ditto. I just restored sidereal ramblings and center aisle to my bookmarks after the recent mishap.

7:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And i can read stuff here, tell Mom about it and then she can ask you during your weekly phone conversations, Dude.

12:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home