Thursday, July 06, 2006

Roses Are Red

On my kitchen table right now is a Mason jar with two roses, one red, one pink. (I really need to invest in a vase.) I got them last Saturday, the closing night of our play, from one of my fellow actors. He gave flowers to every member of the cast, so there wasn't anything romantic about it. But it's cool. Not surprisingly, I am not given flowers very often, and it's pretty cool to receive them. They've lasted the better part of a week already with no sign of diminishing.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, don't spend money on a vase, man.
Remember last year when our mom got flowers every month from Denny & Mary (our older brother and his wife for those of you who may read this blog and not recognize the names)?
Well, she now has a vast collection of vases and she'd probably let you have one (or two) if you asked her real nice sometime

1:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home