Sunday, June 18, 2006

Not That Old

On my way home from the Twin Cities today, I stopped at the Dairy Queen in St. Peter and bought a blizzard. When the teenage girl running the register rang up the sale, it was less than what it was listed on the menu. I thought, "cool, it must be on sale." (It was advertised with posters and stuff -- a new flavor, apparently: Monster Cookie Blizzard.) While she was making my blizzard, however, I noticed on the receipt that she had rung up a ten per cent "senior discount." She did this without asking, of course.

I'm thinking that maybe it was just a sale price, but that was the only way they had of ringing that into the cash register. Yeah, I'm going with that.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, i can't wait to tell the 'rents this one ~:)

11:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should have said, "Seniors RULE the SCHOOL!"

1:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home