Friday, February 17, 2006

Snowstorm

It's been nearly a fortnight since my last post. A lot has happened that I should talk about eventually. We must've been right on the edge of the big snowstorm that hit southern Minnesota yesterday morning. We had a two-hour late start at our school, Martin County West, though Fairmont (and pretty much every school east of here) was closed. Nothing to our west was even delayed, as far as I know. I'm not sure we needed to go late, but of course, lots of our kids were complaining that we had school at all when other schools in the area were closed. Wimps. Usually a two-hour late start gives me a chance to go back to bed for an hour or so, but yesterday I didn't feel so tired when I got up. On Wednesday night, I didn't feel too good and had a terrible headache, so I set my VCR to tape Lost and Invasion and slept on the couch for those two hours. I watched Lost while eating breakfast on Thursday morning, after which I spent about 15 minutes shovelling out my driveway.

3 Comments:

Blogger Kootch said...

Only the best show currently on TV. Check out the first season on DVD.

6:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Even better than "The Daily Show"?

11:50 PM  
Blogger Kootch said...

Well, a totally different genre, but yeah.

4:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home