Sunday, January 01, 2006

Hoppy New Year!

So I slept until almost noon today (though I was awake for awhile around 6:00 or 7:00) and woke up with a headache which has necessitated the taking of some Tylenol. And I didn't go out or even have a drink last night! Yeesh. All I did was sit around the house and watch DVDs and read comics. At midnight, I was taking a short break and watched the ball fall in New York's Times Square, obviously a re-broadcast from an hour earlier, but whatever network I was watching had a big "live" banner in the upper right corner. Can't fool me. I was eating a piece of Mom's apple pie at the time. Not a bad way to end a year and begin another.

Anyway, I'd like to wish everyone a happy new year, and hope it's peaceful and prosperous for all. Bonus points to anyone who gets the reference in the title (Bro...?).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home