Thursday, December 22, 2005

A few more...

...cards, that is. One from my cousin Tricia and her family, with the requisite family picture and Christmas letter. One from my friend Steve and his wife. And today, one from my friend Mary and her family, also with a picture of the kids and the Christmas letter.

I also got a couple cards from kids at school. One from Emily, who is my t.a. this year. And one from an exchange student from Thailand. In the past few years, we've hosted a number of exchange students from the "far east." These girls (and oddly enough, they've all been girls, though we do have a boy from China this year) have all been very generous, and many of them have given gifts during the year. Besides the card, our Thai student also gave me an elephant key chain, and our exchange student from Hong Kong gave me (as well as other teachers) a really nice pair of chopsticks. Cool gift.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should get at least one more (card that is) before you head home for the Holidays.
{hint, hint}

11:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home