Wednesday, December 14, 2005

4 Cards

Four Christmas cards (or, in honor of Bill O'Reilly, holiday cards) today. One from my good buddy K and his wife, Ellen. A festive picture of a large greyhound-like dog on the card (you know some people go on and on about their kids, but those without kids and with dogs can be even moreso) -- nice touch. A "generic" type Christmas letter, but coming from two writers, a very fun and witty one. I especially liked the line about K being 46 but reading at a 48-year-old level. Got one from Bill's son Louie, who was writing cards with us the other night. The cool thing about it was that it was addressed with my street address and city, but only said "Uncle Kootch" for my name. Gotta love the post office for delivering that (on the other hand, they continue to deliver catalogs addressed to the person who owned my hosue before me). Also got one from Bill, one of the traditional family picture cards, and one from my very own Mom and Dad (though I'm guessing that Dad might never have even seen it).

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now that the one's you sent out have arrived, they should begin pouring in, right?

1:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Albert did the most fascinating thing the other day. Remind me to tell you about it some time.

1:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home