Monday, July 30, 2007

Now the student has become the master

Okay, despite the Darth Vader opening quote, I don't technically get my master's degree in English Studies until fall semester. (Apparently, there was some type of deadline that I wasn't even aware of that I missed by a week in applying for.) However, as of last Friday, all my course work is completed, and on Thursday, I turned in all my signed, required paperwork, so it's now just a matter of things filtering through the system, and I will be a recognized master of all things English-related. I am so looking forward to not having to attend classes and do homework on the weekends while I'm trying to teach my own classes and direct plays this coming school year. It sounds like a breeze, frankly.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats, Kootch!

9:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home