Wednesday, June 06, 2007

School's out for summer!

And now a rousing chorus of Alice Cooper, everyone.

Today was our last day with kids. Tomorrow we've got a half-day workshop in the morning to wrap things up: finish grades, clean up the room, check out. Although given my week -- with the seniors gone, I only had two classes a day instead of five -- I've pretty much gotten all that done already. Indeed, what I've got to do tomorrow won't take me the four hours I've got scheduled to be there. I could do what I need yet to do in about ten minutes. Of course, I've got to be there for four hours, so I'll spend some time hobnobbing with my colleagues, maybe reading a bit, checking out comic book websites on the computer. And just maybe roaming the halls singing Alice Cooper.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home