Monday, June 05, 2006

The Really Real Last Day of School

As mentioned in my post last Friday, that day was supposed to be the last day of school. But I spent most of my time that morning working on grades that should've been done before that, and didn't get time to clean up. I went into work today to do that. I spent about an hour and a half there today, boxing up stuff (my books I've taken in over the course of the year, DVDs and CDs, the 5.1 speaker system that I run off my DVD player in my room) to bring home for the summer. I also needed to print a couple of items and file away the last few papers that were still on my desk. Lastly, I had ten "cubes" in my room that I wanted to take out. Those in theatre know what I'm talking about -- they're just 16-inch wooden cubes that are used for a variety of purposes on stage. We've never really had any to use at MCW, so I asked the shop teacher to make some for me this spring. The second-to-last week of school, I had some of my drama girls paint them black one night after school. The boxes have been sitting in my room since then (we still need to paint the insides; never quite got around to that), and I needed to move them into storage for the summer. Once I did that, I was done. Tomorrow, summer vacation should begin in earnest.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did people quit reading your blog, Man?
No comments for days, what's up with that?

4:58 PM  
Blogger Kootch said...

I'm tempted to say that nobody loves me. But more likely, it's that most people have, oh, what do they call them again? -- oh, yeah, lives.

12:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home