Sunday, August 14, 2005

Getaway

August seems to be the time for "vacations." After spending all of June and July in rehearsals or performances almost every night, I've spent a little time away from home this month. I'm leaving now again. I'm meeting my family in Albert Lea in about an hour. From there, I'll be taking Bro up to the Twin Cities. We're staying overnight, and he has his annual post-transplant check-up on Monday, which I'm sure is pretty close to an all-day thing. We'll be driving back to Winona on Monday night, and I'll stay overnight there before coming back home on Tuesday. Not really much of a "vacation," I suppose, but I'll take what I can get.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kootch said...

Yeah, had to go in and do some editing (i.e., deleting). Spam commenting. Just as efficient as email.

6:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home