Saturday, August 13, 2005

Kootchfest '05

Well, today would have been the day for Kootchfest, my annual party/together here at my house. Unfortunately, this year's 'fest ended up with no one here. Most of the people I invited couldn't make it, as we all know how busy life can be for most of us. Out of the couple of people who could come, it was decided not to attend because there weren't more people who could make it. Apparently just coming out to see me wasn't enough for these folks. No, they needed a bigger party or they couldn't be bothered. So I ended up spending the day mostly by myself. That was okay. I got a lot of reading done (again, Requiem by Graham Joyce -- I can hardly put it down), went biking, went out for Chinese food, and took in a showing of Batman Begins (my second). All in all, it turned out to be a very good day.

(Bill, don't take any of this too personally. It's all in good fun.)

4 Comments:

Blogger Lover of Words, Books, Games, Theatre, Film, Art said...

Okay,but I should take it personally?

8:53 AM  
Blogger Kootch said...

Well, you should, yeah.

12:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I also have spent time with kootch in his lovely little town and it is a blast. Altough it did take take me more than 20 min. to find a liquor store.

8:40 AM  
Blogger Kootch said...

For the curious, there is one liquor store in the city of Fairmont. It's municipally owned.

6:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home