Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Auditions two

Second night of auditions tonight -- two hours that could have been condensed into half an hour: no one showed up after that. Only five more students came in, two girls (plus two other girls who auditioned this noon) and three boys. If you're keeping track (and why would you?), I now have 31 people who've tried out, which means I have 31 members for my cast. I have the seven boys I need for my major and minor speaking parts. I'd still like another five or six guys for chorus parts and help doing some scene changes as well. We'll see if we can recruit. My musical director and I sat down tonight and did most of the casting. I've cast the major parts and many of the secondary ones as well. I won't post them for a couple of days. I'll want to read through the script again with the kids in mind to see how it plays out in my head.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home