Saturday, April 15, 2006

Spring break - Days 4-7 - Arizona

I don't have a lot to say about my vacation days in Phoenix. I spent most of my time hanging out with my brother and sister-in-law. We played a lot of cards, some pool, and went out to eat a lot. I saw quite a bit of the Phoenix area just by going along with my brother while he ran some errands around town -- and one day when we went out to check out some comic book stores. It was warm, in the nineties on Thursday and Friday, and I jumped in the pool for a short while on Friday afternoon. We did take a trip up to Sedona on Wednesday. Sedona (near Flagstaff) is an area with a lot of red rocks rock formations. It's really cool. (And I'm apparently too tired to think of much else to say about it tonight.) My brother decided it would be fun to take the "back way" to Sedona, which amounted to driving up through the mountains on winding, two-lane highways with sharp drop-offs. Ah, well, it was fun for him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home