Friday, September 09, 2005

Too hot

The temperature hit close to 90 today; it may have even got there, I don't know. And the dewpoint was in the 70s. It's supposed to be just as warm or warmer tomorrow and again on Sunday. Enough already. This is September, it's supposed to be cooler. Just the other day, I either read or heard (don't recall which) a weatherman say that it almost never gets to be 90 in September in Minnesota.

There was a big project at our school this summer to install air conditioning (and heating ducts) throughout the school, uniformly. As I mentioned earlier, this isn't yet complete. Today I heard that we might have air conditioning by sometime next week. I'm sure it'll come right after it finally cools down.

I wore a light Hawaiian shirt to school today, even though it wasn't bad in the morning, I knew how hot it would be this afternoon (my room was like a sauna). The shirt was a big hit with the kids and some of the staff members as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home