Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Another trip to the orthopedist

Three weeks out, I had yet another doctor's visit today. He said that my arm looks pretty good for three weeks -- I can bend it pretty well, and nearly straighten it out. We talked about physical therapy last time, but today he said it didn't look like there was any need for it -- yet, anyway. I've got a couple more weeks of the sling, though he said I might try it without at home. I haven't worn it at all tonight and it feels fine, well, the same as it has anyway. I'll wear it more at school, to prevent my arm from being bumped, wrenched, or pulled (you know how those high school kids are). So it was a good visit to the doc; plus, I got out of school at noon, so went to the local chinese buffet restaurant for lunch, which sure beats school cafeteria food.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home