Friday, July 22, 2005

I just want some food

I ate lunch today at 12:30, more or less, rather early for me, but I hadn't eaten any breakfast (and I normally do). I snacked just a bit on some fruit and some cookies before going to rehearsal tonight, figuring I would eat something afterwards. As revealed in my previous post below, it was pretty late by the time that got done; it was nearing midnight when I got home. I can now attest to the fact that at midnight, there is not one single restaurant open in Fairmont. Not one. At least not on a Thursday night. I mean, our Perkins -- Perkins, for God's sake -- closes at 11:00. Much?

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog. I have thought about doing one, but I don't have the discipline to keep it up. I will check in here from time to time. I will expect our chicago trip to be heavily covered. You could probably write for hours on that.

9:29 AM  
Blogger Kootch said...

Derek, except what happens in Chicago stays in Chicago, right?

1:29 PM  
Blogger STOLTMAN said...

Let's just hope that something actually happens that we need to leave in Chicago. I still think our best chance is with some of those hot George Perez groupies.

6:44 PM  
Blogger Kootch said...

Bill, all well and good, but Fairmont's a much bigger town than Independence, Arcadia, Centerville, and Tremplo combined. I'm simply very surprised there's nowhere to eat late at night.

1:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home