Monday, July 11, 2005

Welcome to my blog

As a teacher, whenever someone encounters me at some point during the summer months, invariably I'll be asked what I'm doing. This summer I was in a summer civic theatre play here in Fairmont, and am currently rehearsing for another. However, a lot of what I've been doing is blogging. Some friends and I created (well, one of them created; I'm just along for the ride) a shared blog that's been fun. Beyond that, I've been visiting daily blogs by my good friends Stix and K, and responding to some of what they've posted. So my answer to what I've been doing this summer has become "blogging." So I thought it was time to start my own. Here it is.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lover of Words, Books, Games, Theatre, Film, Art said...

Amazing, isn't it, that there was a time when NO one had email addresses. Now nearly everyone has one. The equivilant today would be the blog. It seems everyone has one.

Glad to have you aboard the blogging boat.

12:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home