Friday, July 15, 2005

A post about nothing

Well, obviously I'm not posting to this thing every day as was my original intention. Mostly it was a matter of not knowing what to say. I had a few thoughts: I could talk about the oppressive July heat and the fact that I'm still going biking in the middle of it; there was this odd pie chart in the business section of the Minneapolis Star Tribune the other day; I could recommend Coupling, the British sitcom that my friend Stix sent me on DVD; I could reveal how things are going with My Fair Lady, the musical that I'm rehearsing for (and the first-ever musical I've been in); more tidbits from Fast Food Nation; or I could go off on politics and Karl Rove.

But I guess I'll just say nothing.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lover of Words, Books, Games, Theatre, Film, Art said...

Certainly one worthy of discussion, K!

9:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home