Sunday, August 24, 2008

The end

So the great sleep experiment of 2008 comes to a close. Last night I was scheduled to go to bed at 9:00 p.m. I got to bed just before 10:00. This morning I was supposed to be up at 6:00. I got up about 6:30, after several uses of the snooze button on my alarm. I didn't have any real trouble getting up at that time, and I've felt okay, if a bit tired, all day. We'll see how this all works out over the next couple of days, as I get back on my regular school schedule. I didn't want my first day back to be the first day I got up at the regular time, which is why I'd planned for today to be that first day. I'll be headed to bed soon, I'm sure. Tomorrow it begins: up at 6:30 every day for work.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck, Kootch. It was fun to follow this experiment, and I hope it works. Now I'd better get myself to bed or I'll never get my schedule adjusted before next week.

12:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home